Investing in commercial real estate is a huge step and that is why a commercial building inspection is necessary to discover material defects and avoid any potential financial loss. It is important to get the commercial property inspected by a professional inspection company before making the buying decision. You must be aware of the property issues so that you do not end up purchasing something that may regret later on. For that, you will need an experienced commercial property inspector who is well-versed in this field.
Here at South Country Home Inspections, you can receive a detailed commercial building inspection and report of the commercial real estate you are interested in.
Our qualified and experienced inspectors will give you piece of mind, knowing that you are making an informed decision. We concentrate on the main systems of the property as well as life safety equipment. Our inspection reports are easy to understand and provide a clear picture of the commercial property.
Our commercial building inspections include such structures as apartments, hotels/motels, strip centers, offices, hospitals, daycares, warehouses, industries, restaurants, etc. Our key commercial property inspection items include:
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trimGutters and downspouts
- Skylights, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Walkways, ramps, and railings
- Eaves, soffits, and fascia
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Life safety equipment
- Heating and Cooling systems
- Water heating systems
- Interior plumbing systems and faucets
- Electrical System
- Applicable kitchen equipment
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, including safety sensors and openers
- And Much more…
Give us a call today to schedule your Commercial Building Inspection!