A Home Inspection is designed to better your odds of not purchasing a “Money Pit”. Unlike a 4-point inspection, a Home Inspection is recommended for any home regardless of how old the house might be. Having a home inspection done can help you resolve any home related issues before they get worse and become a costly repair further down the line. A home inspection plays a major role in your decision making process when purchasing a home. A home inspection is a limited visual examination of a home and it’s components to identify any possible deficiencies and/or potential safety hazards. Some of the things that are carefully looked over in a home inspection is the condition of the roof, garage, exterior covering, windows and doors, air conditioning and the overall structure of the home to ensure that you won’t get stuck with a bunch of unpleasant surprises.
Any items or issues that would be considered a safety hazard or a major defect will be addressed within the home inspection report.
We conduct home inspections on single-family and multi-family dwellings, condominiums and townhouses in Palm Coast, Volusia County, Daytona Beach, St. Augustine, Jacksonville and Orlando. Any items or issues that would be considered a safety hazard or a major defect will be addressed within the home inspection report. Any smaller items of concern found will also be addressed within the home inspection report. Often, the defects and items of concern can be inexpensive to fix by a qualified tradesmen. Most homes, even new construction homes may have small defects such as a roofing shingle not fully nailed into the roof deck. This can potentially cause a leak in the roof which can lead to bigger issues, however, this is an easy and generally inexpensive fix. South Country Home Inspections, Inc. goes above and beyond when inspecting your home to give you the peace of mind that you need throughout this process.
Our Home Inspections Include The Following :
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylights, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Driveways, walkways, patios, decks, stoops, porches, balconies, and railings
- Eaves, soffit, and facia
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating and Cooling system
- Water heating system
- Plumbing system
- Electrical system
- Fireplace damper door and hearth, along with any visible flue
- Insulation and ventilation
- Doors, windows, and interior
- Garage doors, including safety sensors and openers
- And Much more…
A home inspection is a very thorough way of making sure your home to purchase or the home you live in is safe for you and your loved ones. It can be a great way to prevent any future damage by catching the smaller issues early on or even help you avoid making a mistake of buying a home that places you at high risk. Feel free to give us a call for your home inspection and we will be glad to assist you.
Warranties Included On Every Inspection
You need more than just a home inspection, you need the professionals you can depend on even after the job is done. That’s why we back all of our inspections with a 90 Day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty.
- Your 90 Day Limited Mechanical and Structural warranty comes with your home inspection. This warranty is valid 90 Days from the date of inspection or 22 days after closing whichever comes later. You will always have at least 22 days worth of coverage.
- This warranty covers repairs to items the Home Inspector has found to be in good working condition at the time of inspection and are listed within our warranty.
- You will never have a deductible to pay.
- Claims will be handled within 72 hours of complete submission.
- This warranty may work in conjunction with an existing warranty.